- A Mathematical Model of Package Management Systems – from General Event Structures to Antimatroids (2023) – joint with Gershom Bazerman and Raymond Puzio.
- Diffeological Principal Bundles and Principal Infinity Bundles (2022)
- Categorical Models for Path Spaces (2021) – joint with Manuel Rivera and Mahmoud Zeinalian, accepted in Advances in Mathematics.
- Smocked Metric Spaces and their Tangent Cones, Sormani et. al. – published in Missouri J. of Mathematical Sci. (2019)
- Bachelor’s Math Thesis under Dragomir Saric, (2018): Conformal Modulus and Extremal Families.
- Bachelor’s Economics Thesis under Núria Rodríguez-Planas, (2018): Automation and Income Inequality.
- CUNY Student Undergraduate Research Project, (2017) – Three Dimensional Aperiodic Photonic Crystals